Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Rob and I went to see Death Cab for Cutie at the Hollywood Bowl this past weekend. It turned out that two other set of friends were seeing the same concert, which was quite a coincidence. Although our seats were at the far end it was still one of the best shows I've ever been to. Death Cab, LA Philharmonic, and Fireworks! What else could be better?


A revelation: "I will possess your Heart" is actually a creepy stalker song.

How I wish you could see the potential
The potential of you and me
It's like a book elegantly bound
But in a language you can't read just yet

You got to spend some time, love
You got to spend some time with me
And I know that you'll find love
I will possess your heart

It's about loving someone who doesn't love you back. But still having fantasies of being together and having the belief that one will eventually possess the other person's heart. I love it!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Pam!

You're looking for house?!?! In what area?

Anyway, yeah, Korea was a little bit gloomy while I was there. I guess it's not usually that gloomy. Apparently the week before I went, it was really sunny. Anyway, it was gloomy because it was the height of the monsoon season, so there were heavy sporadic rains while I was there. Humid the whole time, but once in a while it would just start downpouring...haha!

cressa said...

i love that song. it figures. haha i don't know.