Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns

Sunday, September 13, 2009


Rob surprised me with this when I got back from SD this weekend. It's a cooling pad for your laptop! I've been wanting one since I saw my coworker have it. It's great cause I usually use my laptop in bed and it gets super hot on my lap. The most ingenious thing about is that you can connect it to your usb port to get the fans running. In addition, you can conveniently hide the usb cord underneath the pad when you don't want the fans on. Although it's actually a little small to fit my humongous 15" computer, it's still great and I recommend it to everyone.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Pam!

(I at first posted a response to your comment on my blog, but I decided it would be better to put it here...haha!)

Anyway, yeah, I wish I could have been there. I'm sure Rona had fun though.

Yeah, I wish I could post pictures of wedding dresses too, but Allan reads my blog and I wouldn't want him to get any sneak peeks...haha!

When I first saw that picture of the laptop fan, I thought it was a scale and I thought, "Why would Rob get Pam a scale?" and then I kept reading and I was like OH! Haha!