Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I don't look at the Personals on Craigslist for obvious reasons but I recently found out that Craigslist has a "missed connections" section. Individuals who had random encounters with someone they would have wanted to be potential lovers/friends with but for some reason just didn't manage to get their info thus missing forming a connection with them. So they go on Craigslist to put an ad in the hopes of finding that person again. I know, ridiculous. I kinda find it romantic. hahaha.

http://paris.en.craigslist.org/mis/


I guess this one is from a French guy whose English isn't very good.

How was your Louvre's visit? Did you follow my council and take time to visit the things you like, first?
This night you passed to me, I was very busy, but I had time to look you and you enchanted my night...
Was hard to tell you how you were beautiful in presence of your brother (I hope was your brother and not bf!) and mother....
I know you will leave Paris soon, but I hope you will read this ad, and write me...
I would like to know you better.
Hope to read you soon!
Take care!

No comments: